What’s For Dinner | Week of Quick and Easy Family Meals (10/17 – 10/23)

dvickers October 8, 2017 13

Check out all of my other videos here! www.youtube.com/kentralmakes3 Subscribe Here: http://youtube.com/kentralmakes3 EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO …

source

13 Comments »

1. Anna stuller October 8, 2017 at 2:31 am - Reply

winner winner chicken dinner

2. Fatima Dosil October 8, 2017 at 2:31 am - Reply

OMG what is the paper towel doing on the table? it's the first time that i see such a thing. Could you jus buy napkins like the normal people does?

3. Rebecca Shaw October 8, 2017 at 2:31 am - Reply

nice to see your husband this week!!!

4. sowhatu3114 October 8, 2017 at 2:31 am - Reply

I just saw you are over 10,000 subbies. congrats! you should do some story times! I'm sure you've got some life experiences u could share

5. sowhatu3114 October 8, 2017 at 2:31 am - Reply

Lmao kentral look on his face when u were.saying chicken winner lol too funny

6. Kathy MacKenzie October 8, 2017 at 2:31 am - Reply

winner winner chicken dinner 🙂

7. Aidan988 October 8, 2017 at 2:31 am - Reply

Do you have recs for people who are just starting to try to cook at home instead of eating out? I eat a lot of raw foods and foods super easy to cook, but probably eat out for about half of my meals and I want to stop doing that so I can control things like salt content, etc.

8. shelby black October 8, 2017 at 2:31 am - Reply

I'm so jelly of your granite counters

9. angie bagby October 8, 2017 at 2:31 am - Reply

Winner, Winner Chicken dinner!! lol

10. Andrea Longobardi October 8, 2017 at 2:31 am - Reply

Your children are ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous! And such manners. You must be so proud. Also your salads look so delicious. I'm craving salad now lol.

11. EMS89756 October 8, 2017 at 2:31 am - Reply

Winner winner chicken dinner

12. Crina Bozga October 8, 2017 at 2:31 am - Reply

Great meals, Jill!! You are eating very healthy!! Good job!! You are very strong and you know it!!! You don't need no one else to tell you that! You have a great and loving family! They are your motivation! See you in your next video! 🙂 :*

13. 2012MsQuita October 8, 2017 at 2:31 am - Reply

Food looked great! I loved seeing the whole family together.

Leave A Response »