What’s For Dinner | Week of Quick and Easy Family Meals (10/10 – 10/16)

dvickers October 4, 2017 9

Check out all of my other videos here! www.youtube.com/kentralmakes3 Subscribe Here: http://youtube.com/kentralmakes3 EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO …

source

9 Comments »

1. charlot141 October 4, 2017 at 1:45 am - Reply

cooking videos would be nice! I´m curious to the pasta and the cheeseburger soup!

2. Michele Kinloch October 4, 2017 at 1:45 am - Reply

Your children are so adorable. They have such sweet and gentle personalities.  🙂

3. MrZRozie973 October 4, 2017 at 1:45 am - Reply

Yesss to cooking video i miss your cookie videos i remember your crockpot low fat beef omg and remember no pizza for a year for them boots jajaja i so loved those cooking videos

4. ~Tracy~ October 4, 2017 at 1:45 am - Reply

Your meals look delish. If you are finding your recipes online, can you please start putting links to them . Would love to try some of them.

5. Kristi Wetzel October 4, 2017 at 1:45 am - Reply

How did you make the chicken and rice in the crock pot? I want to make a chicken pot pie rice bake in the crockpot but I can't find a recipe. I don't want to cook rice beforehand.

6. steelergirl1026 October 4, 2017 at 1:45 am - Reply

please do the recipe videos for these… looks so good

7. Surviving as Mom October 4, 2017 at 1:45 am - Reply

Great video. I love the square dinnerware.

8. Melissa K October 4, 2017 at 1:45 am - Reply

I am loving these videos.. I would love the recipes for the pasta and cheeseburger soup. I would love to see some cooking/recipe videos!!

9. brittanypaiqee October 4, 2017 at 1:45 am - Reply

crockpot meals would be so helpful! Im due Nov. 26 with my second child and i need easy quick dinner ideas for when the new baby comes!

Leave A Response »