What We Ate Today #11 | Easy Vegan Family Meals ~ Brown Vegan

dvickers October 12, 2017 32

These are perfect meals for the days when you don’t feel like cooking but the family has to eat. lol It’s vegan, simple and delicious! Enjoy! Be sure to “like” this …

source

32 Comments »

1. Taryn Rogers October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Does your boyfriend/husband/partner help you cook? Or are you doing most of the cooking/preparing?

2. Rae October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

I'm so glad I found your channel! Thank you for sharing your meals. So simple, quick, and easy!

3. Ruth Adel October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Great! Thanks for sharing 🙂

4. Alisha Basso October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

This is so real and I thank you! <3 wonderful and simple.

5. jackass123491 October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Now I really wish I had bought those tofurky beer brats when they were on sale lol.

6. Khadijah Jones October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

what type of rice should I buy? and where did you get the rice maker? love the meals !!

7. Jill D October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Everything you make looks so good. I'm so happy I found your channel! I haven't been able to find very many vegans of color on Youtube so if anyone has any suggestions please tell me!

8. crazyrunningmom October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Love your channel! Very inspiring!

9. abby guttowsky October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Field roast is the only vegan cheese I will eat.

10. intermittentmaniac October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

You eat cheese ?

11. Schuyler Winslow October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Great video.  Glad to know I'm not the only one struggling with portion control.  I'm going to buy that scale!  Thanks for the coupon code 🙂

12. Tanya Mitchell October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Thanks Brown Vegan for sharing your wonderful vegan meal plans. I recently had weight loss surgery (3 months post op) and it's been great! I have lost 40 lbs in total and my lifestyle includes exercising more and healthier eating. I am married raising 3 teens and a college kid back home. I am the designated cook for the family. Since my tastes have changed I have contemplated vegan menu! You made up my mind! I love this! Thanks!

13. Phelon Owens October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Real life, no doubt l love this Vid Sis.

14. Vicina Lucinda October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Very inspirational! Does the vegan cheese really taste good?

15. HealthyVoyagerTV October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Yum!

16. Veganlovlie | Vegan Fusion-Mauritian Cooking October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Love stirfrys and yours looks delicious. Now I'm craving sausages, haven't had any in ages.

17. Kathleen Mills October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

My husband loves the Field Roast brand cheese. I find when it's summer I tend not to do much cooking. Sometimes it's just too hot.

18. Awkward Alexa October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Wait doesn't cheese have dairy? Did you use cashew cheese?

19. Mary's Test Kitchen // Vegan Cooking October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

That stirfry looked super yummy!

20. Niamh Keane October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

I get so excited when I see that you uploaded a new video!!!

21. ghameurn October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Thank you for your swift reply! I'll check out the vid now….. On my commute! Lol

22. Amy Zaragoza October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

The stirfry looks delicious!!

23. Chill Lil October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

I love your videos!! Was so happy to see another upload 😀

24. Anne Beaubrun October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Where do you buy your groceries?

25. Simply Cece October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

It's good to see you!

26. Rachel the Hungry Vegan October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Yay, I was so excited to see this video <3 Love the quick and easy stuff. Lately, my favorite way to make grilled cheese is to use mayo (Just Mayo-the chipotle one in particular) on the bread instead butter. It spreads so easily and gives the same crispy. Whenever I have Earth Balance or margarine, it doesn't spread very nicely lol

27. ghameurn October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Thank you so much for this! I'm lookin for more options for lunch. Can you add lunch box options for us commuters? Your locks are beautiful by the way.

28. Nicole Louise October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Love love love this! Great video!

29. Susana Zepeda October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

this video made me hungry oohhhh

30. Sweatpants&Pumps October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Love that you are honest about what you had to eat! I did the same thing last night for dinner- just threw whatever I had together! Those are the best meals in my opinion and so easy for the weekdays!

31. Reveye October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

Hi! Thanks for this vid. I am vegan too. What type of these did you use for the grilled cheese? I tried a veggie American cheese on Sunday for the first time, and I didn't get that nice melted consistency.

32. miyh ho October 12, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply