19 Comments

1. Ex Robot Meg
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

So happy I stumbled upon your channel:) I appreciate the way you edit and flim your videos! Keep it up:) Would love to support each other! Much love!

2. Vanessa Mayers

Luv this…very informative. Thanks

3. Delane Hill
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

Loved this video! Short and sweet, you get right to the point, without trying to be the star! The food and ideas are the stars.. I'm trying to get my nerve up to become vegan, and what better way because I love TJ's!!!!

4. Josie Malone

Lovely video. Thanks!

5. Angie Smith

❤️

6. Crystal Green

So much plastic…..wow.

7. glacier8
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

How much did all that cost you? Thanks a bunch for the video. I LOVE your videos!

8. Hilary Wyatt

i went to Trader Joe's today

9. smileyhappyradio
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

Congratulations on becoming a vegan, and starting this great channel. I noticed you eat a lot of soy. Its best to avoid it if you can. Look up soy as an endocrine disruptor, and also that bpa thats in the plastic gladware you heat your dinners in. Heating plastic releases toxic chemicals from the plastic into your foods. Be healthy!

10. Kelly Martinez
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

This is how all grocery hauls should be :))))

11. Kneenoseka Ina
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

I just bought many of the things you suggested and I'm going to make the black bean spread. Thanks for all the awesome ideas!

12. Dejana McCalla
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

thank you so much for these videos i love them so much! I tried being vegan before and I only lasted about a week lol but your videos are helping me try again

13. kiwifruitkl
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

– Soft tofu is useful for warm soups. Douhua is made from very soft tofu, and it tastes super delicious.
    – Firm tofu is useful for stir-frys and probably most solid foods.
    – In China, there are so many different ways to eat soy. It's the Americans who just happen to know of only soy milk, tofu, and edamame. I think the soy byproducts are usually used in industrial processes in the USA.
    – I wonder how coconut flour is supposed to work. Can it rise like wheat or rye flour?

14. KTKABOOM
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

Incredibly useful! Thank you so much!

15. Debmun1215
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

Your videos are great! I always learn something new from them. I just became a new subbie.

16. Holly Landowski
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

Oh my god this video is so great! I love seeing what you got from trader joes but also I love how u show pics and vids on how u use the items!!

17. Abby Van Buren
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

Yum! Thank you for sharing veganism. I would love if you checked out my latest vegan recipe video. Xo

18. Melissa G
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

Another great use for the broccoli slaw is to make like a creamy slaw, and I use veganaise, but I think thinned tahini would be great too for whole food diet, but I take the broccoli slaw, I add a bit of veganaise, spices, dried cranberries or cherries and slivered almonds…omg it is sooooo good!!! the crunch yum!

19. Denise Butler
    May 13, 2018 @ 8:53 pm

I would totally buy your cookbook! Can you get on that? lol