dvickers October 8, 2017 19

Veg Meal ideas || Simple Indian Lunch recipes || Summer Quick And Easy Lunch Menu || Quick , Easy, Simple South Indian meals recipes || Saturday Meal Ideas …

source

19 Comments »

1. yum recipes by shifa fatima October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

ap ki beti bohat cute hai☺

2. Simran Kaur October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

matr kate apne with chilka

3. shubha sarkar October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

thank u Payal , I will add you I m from Delhi and my # is 8826763195 hope we talk soon. thank you di.

4. Tressa's Stay at Home Life October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

I have learned so much about cooking veggies in an interesting way. I hope I can find some of the ingredients you used where I live. You always make me so hungry when you share your recipes. I really enjoy how well you explain the recipe. Hope you are having a great day!!—-Tressa Daigle

5. Indian mom vlogs October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

lovely payal we make similarly except we dont add groundnut (that is interesting) , we dont add jaggery or pomegranate powder ( this is the first time i've heard of it) and i hv a papad fan at home ( my son )

hugs to ur daughter

6. vj0509 October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

Awesome!! Loved it.. thanks

7. Swastika October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

hi payal….loved all ur videos….

8. aisha khan October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

Thank you payal.Loved it.U make it very simple and easy.I make gujarati daal same way.

9. rajashree banerjee October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

thank you payel dal ta ajke korechhilam darun hoyechhilo

10. My lyf My rulzzz October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

very nice dear

11. Monika Marsollek October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

Dear Payal, thank you for sharing, I will try out this, as you know, I'm a ,veggie lover'!! And can you believe: on the way to the doctor I found a KASHMIR BAZAAR, where I can probably find some or the things you mentioned. I've never tried TAMARIND, never found CURRYLEAVES and this powder you showed at last, so I will write this all on my list, because tomorrow I've an appointment with the doctor near this Bazaar, I wasn't very enthusiastic to go there…but now I can't wait, because I found something nice to do after this! Today here is 'fathers day', a free day for everybody, because it's a Christian celebration day, too, and I'll make something nice with sweet potato, plantain, potato, mushrooms, green asparagus and coconut milk… Enjoy your day❣Love, Monika

12. Aankita Debroy October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

looks yummy!!!!

13. neha sharma October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

superb i loved it……

14. Chitra Dinesh October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

yummy dhàl…..

15. dimpalbsoni October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

simply awesome you are same like me

16. Super Girl October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

Enjoy your videos

17. Nazia October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

I like watching your videos

18. Abg Ghiniaya October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

Hi Payal hope you doing good I am sure I am not the only one to like your videos before watching 😉 You are doing great great job keep it up 🙂

19. Mamisha Ji October 8, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

Very detailed information, great video.

Leave A Response »