QUICK AND EASY MEAL PREP RECIPES | BODMONZAID

dvickers October 9, 2017 18

Please like and subscribe xoxo Recipe measurements (approx): GROUND CHICKEN PATTYS: – lean ground chicken – coriander (to taste) – onions (to taste) …

source

18 Comments »

1. Mari Nunez October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

More videos about food

2. Sheikhhuraira Mahfoozelahi October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

Hey laiba Assalam o alaikum ma sha Allah u r beautifull can i have ur snapchat plz

3. Proud To Be A Pakistani. October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

Wow

4. Bushra Amjad October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

Yes the seekh kabob masala is so good makes beef and or chicken taste good

5. Alina Khan October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

what is chicken broth?

6. MIRZA ATTIQ October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

OMG!!
    MY NAME IS ALSO LAIBA..
    I REALLY LIKE

7. zinad zinab October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

A love it

8. dreaming dawn October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

Hey Laiba, can I freeze the soup?

9. Fazeela Siddiqui October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

i have never left any comment on your other videos… but this time i had to because finally i found something to eat which contain veggies… thanks laiba❤

10. Khalood Ashraf October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

Pizza!!!!

11. brikhna tee October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

I just love your mom ❤️

12. syed matin October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

i see your mom making the chicken kabab!
    hahahah
    lol!0

13. PrincessKOut October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

Hi Laiba. I wanted to let you know that I made both of these recipes and they are great and tasty. I am also in Toronto so it was easy to find the same kebab mix that your mom uses. It is sooo delicious. This is a great way to eat lean chicken and for it to be flavourful and not dry. The soup is also delicious. I hate eating salad. This is a great way to eat my veggies without resorting to lettuce. Thank you for sharing.

14. Red October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

I'm with you on the ground chicken. I got like that with chicken breast and ground turkey/patties.. I seems like the ground chicken holds more flavor and doesn't get as dry. I used ground chicken to make tacos but i do my patty tacos some call them. I mix all seasonings in the chicken then make patties and stick them on corn tortillas then fry. then dress with lettuce , tomato, cheese and salsa. I like them that way so much better than ground beef. Not really healthy though since you have to fry but definitely a good treat.

15. Eco Peco October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

please change ur hair colour

16. Saba Chaudhry October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

Great recipes ! But slightly worried about the high levels of salt for the soup as you are using 2 stocks and adding an extra spoon of salt too !

17. Isbah Khan October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

Healthy version of brown food please! specifically the curries lmao

18. paul neafie October 9, 2017 at 1:37 am - Reply

I LOVE making healthy delicious foods! A fav dessert is baked banana with almond butter, maybe coconut flakes if you like. No added sugar of any kind! The banana gets SUPER sweet from baking it. I also like to sauté zucchini with salt and pepper and purée it and add it to soups. It makes the soup like a cream soup without any cream. All my non zucchini loving family loves it too.

Leave A Response »