Kozak Kitchen Ep. 1: Family Meals Made Easy, Healthy Recipes, & Dinner Ideas

dvickers October 6, 2017 19

1. Turkey zucchini casserole 2. Sesame ginger tempeh bowl 3. Buffalo crockpot chicken 4. Enchilada chicken 5. Burrito bowl Unlock rewards and help keep …

source

19 Comments »

1. Delma Bustamante October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Hi coach, what can I do if I have to eat a big meal short before exercising? We have dance rehearsals at school about an hour after lunch and sometimes P.E right after lunch (although we don't do much there).

2. Michelle Snare October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Love this….Coach your expressions are awesome!

3. teresa chase October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

are you all using organic. and i thought meats was bad for parastes. These things to eat. im trying to learn what to eat for 1 person n simple cause lol i cnt half cook. but thanks for sharing

4. Tom Ormiston October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Thanks 😉

5. Cordell Walker October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

where can you get a copy of those recipes

6. Janice Bess October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

I wish I could love this 100 times. These recipes are awesome! Thank you.

7. Noel El-Bathy October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Been sorely missing the recipes. Glad they're back. Thanks, Claudia.

8. Heezy October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

I love that you guys go meatless some nights. You guys are awesome 🙂

9. TheMsprincess559 October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Damnnnn YALL bomb for this video!! Quick to the point and the recipes actually look good and easy! Thank you!!

10. Jitesh Vidhani October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Hi, I am 16 years old and I am trying to lose weight and gain muscle. Currently I am doing the 30 minute blazing fat loss workout, what other workout video should I follow?

11. Michael Kasif October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Just saying, I don't think the saturated fat and cholesterol in chicken breast is exactly healthy.

12. J P MINI October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Great looking recipes.

I think you should have separated them with a black screen/intro icon before each meal or uploaded them as separate video to Youtube after they were live on Snap Chat.

13. sam0kc October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Daaamn… that made me hungry… but as a French guy, I think that probably the third of the products you use isn't available here… ^_^"

14. Johnathan Gomez October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

coach i was wondering,what matters the calories or the ingredeants

15. Keith Giles October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Looks great.

16. ClashinwithRaman October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Awe! Your daughter is so cute!

17. Luis Miguel Valencia Otalvaro October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

omg!!! so hungry 😀

18. ex catholic October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

WOW! These recipes are AWESOME! Thanks!

19. Healthy Recipe Channel October 6, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Great video, loved the simple recipe on the crock pot.

Leave A Response »