5 Meals that Feed 10 Under $10 Big Cheap Meals for Tight Budgets

dvickers October 5, 2017 32

Super tasty, super cheap tight budget meals to feed big families. Great kid friendly ideas that help you keep on a tight budget without sacrificing flavor.

source

32 Comments »

1. storm winters October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Do you ever do freezer meals

2. Jane Ulness October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Our pizza dough is for thin crust and costs 17 cents each.

3. Jeff Colbert October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

that little pizza wouldn't feed my family of 5!

4. Blind Fredy October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Good recipes but you don't seem to be eating a lot of green vegetables.

5. Urban Holmkvist October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

1 oz of meat per person is a very Little.

6. Homegrown GA Green October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Remember when Clara Peller (Wendy's commercial) asked us, "Where's the Beef"? I'm gonna channel her (sort of) and ask, "Where's the veggies?". Should we assume veggie sides with these meals or are these the whole deal? Sign me,
    Just Curious

7. Carolyn Campbell October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

I have a hard time with beans … they bother my kidney and bloat me out. That said I do buy a very good tinned veg bean and my Dad used to make a bomb ham & pea soup …. neither of which cause me any issues. Any suggestions as to the other beans that will not be anything but delicious!

8. JTguitarlessons October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

No homo, this guy's smile is genuine and contagious. Great info!

9. Brittany Brandywine October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

I don't have kids but as a college student with bills I appreciate your videos so much!!

10. Naughty Hotdog October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

I always make 15 bean soup, it's my poor people go to. Get the Cajun flavor and though.

11. HoneyMaty October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

I just felt in love with this guy 😀 he looks as an awesome dad!

12. POV Antagonist October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

for the enchiladas add refried beans for ~$1 feed 14!

13. Joanne Wood October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

do you mean the whole meal for 10 bucks or per person?

14. Arnold Negger October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Thanks a lot for the recipies, great tips for a future college student! And by the way, that's a nice Iron Maiden beer bottle that you've got there on your shelf 😀

15. remmie toyne October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

what a great dad you are!

16. A Clark October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

🙂 great ideas

17. Anthony D - #612-562-9524 October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

This is wonderful!

18. Robert Kolakowski October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Store pizza is gross!

19. Harley Michelle October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

how do you guys make your 15 bean soup?

20. Liza Schultz October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

i make that out of my left over spaghetti all the time and it does stretch well

21. bella marie October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Awesome!

22. Danielle Galea October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

wow good job so many meals. I loved your video.

23. Valerie Foster October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

I like Kilbasa in mine too, I also diced up potatoes, onion, celery, and a little bell pepper the last time I made 15 bean soup, yummo!

24. Beecozz7 October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Good stuff!!! TY

25. Indian soul October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

awesome recipe… found your channel today
    please subscribe to my cooking channel

26. Allen P October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

one lb of chicken for 9 people? how many enchiladas does each person get?

27. Howard Johnson October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

This is SUPER!Thank you.Tip:I've found that if I soak any beans or grain for 24hurs + or – I get all the field dirt of off them AND they cook in about an hour.Keep up the good work

28. Debbie Norman October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Love this video! I've probably watched it 10 times:) please consider doing a part 2 with new family friendly money saving dinners. I would love to add them to my collection. Thank you.

29. Canadian Mommy October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Groceries are so much more expensive here in Canada! We are feeding a family of 8 and our food costs us about $800-1000 per month. Time to think about planting a garden, I guess!

30. WynnKidsNanny LoriVance October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Donna Joy is laughing herself silly!

31. southern charm homestead October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

do you have a pizza sauce recipe that you can or ?

32. the shadow people October 5, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

Kat Moter oh yeah can't forget the cream corn lol my favorite was after everyone ate the canned peas I would add a lil milk and drink the left over juice lol oh man it was delicious never heard of yer daughters favorite sounds interesting !!!

Leave A Response »